Slimline Baintech 110AH Lithium & Built In DC/DC Charger
Australian designed and engineered, the Baintech Lithium Battery range come with a 5 year warranty. The BTLITH12110-SL-DCS model contains one (1) grey Anderson plug connector and one (1) blue Anderson plug connector, accessible from the side of the battery. The grey connector can be used as input and output for charging and running loads.
- Up to 3000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 80 DOD%
- Up to 5000 Charging Cycles | Lifecycle at 50 DOD%
- LiFePO4 batteries are the safest lithium battery type
- Strong aluminium enclosure with Tough Powder coated finish baked on at over 300c
- 5 Year Warranty for total piece of mind
- Almost 2x the Capacity of a Lead acid battery of the same amp hour (110ah lithium is about the same capacity of a 200ah Lead Acid Battery)
- The BMS features: high capacity connectors, voltage, current and thermal protection. High and low temperature cutoff and charging protection 0°C and 50°C.
110Ah Slimline Lithium Battery with in-built 20A DC-DC Charger – is the only lithium battery in the market using in-built DC-DC Charger technology, our lithium batteries are a game-changer for the 4WD, Caravan, and Outdoor Leisure Industries
110Ah Slimline Lithium Battery with in-built 20A DC-DC Charger – the lightweight and slimline battery is constructed using the latest generation prismatic lithium ion phosphate cells and an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS). This slim-shaped battery is perfect for tight spaces in RVs, caravans and 4WDs, such as behind seats.
The Slimline battery provides up to 100A of continuous discharge or charge and can be stacked in parallel to increase amp hour storage capacity. Charge and discharge via the grey Anderson plug and charge from a DC source via the blue Anderson plug.
A strong aluminium enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
The BTLITH12110-SL-DCS model contains one (1) grey Anderson plug connector and one (1) blue Anderson plug connector, accessible from the side of the battery. The grey connector can used as input and output for charging and running loads.
*Universal battery brackets only supplied.
*Some extra mounting hardware may be required dependant on model of vehicle at extra charge.
*Installation available at extra charge.
*EA Kits – AUX BATT KIT required for fitting and connection available at extra charge.